Integrated Marketing Communications Pearson Education
David Pickton and Amanda Broderick
Integrated Marketing Communications, 2e takes into account all aspects and elements of marketing communications. Based on the success of the first edition, David Pickton and Amanda Broderick have restructured this edition to make the three marketing communications models more explicit. Each model is clearly displayed graphically at the beginning of each part to provide a visual route map throughout the book. This lively text takes a European approach and provides comprehensive coverage of the marketing communications mix elements. Ideal for those studying general marketing communications, the book also appeals to students taking advertising, public relations, sales promotions, or direct marketing courses.
Key features include:
- a logical structure around the three key models of marketing communicationsthe IMC Process Model, the IMC RABOSTIC Planning Model, and the IMC Mix Model
- applied, real-world examples, including viewpoints from leading practitioners and academics
- relevant case material covering a wide variety of sectors and marketing scenarios
- robust pedagogy in each chapter, including viewpoints, objectives, chapter summaries, self-review and discussion questions, marginal and end of book glossaries. Text features include Need to Know, Food for Thoughts, and Warnings.
- unprecedented coverage of all elements of the marketing communications mix with separate chapters covering internet marketing, ethical issues, international marketing communications, direct and database marketing, creative and organisational issues, customer contact management, image and brand management and measuring integrated marketing communications.
- NEW! Restructuring of Part 2 Model (RABOSTIC Planning Model which features major stages involved in marketing communications planning and strategy)
- NEW! Integrating case study with questions posed at the start of each chapter
- NEW! CD ROM packed with more details on the integrative cases, other case material, Power Point slides, a Resource Locator which provides links to a vast array of Internet materials
Visit the Companion Website at to find even more valuable teaching and learning materials for instructors and students alike!
David Pickton is Head of the Marketing Department at DeMontfort University. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Marketing Communications and Marketing Intelligence and Planning. He is also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Fellow of the RSA. Along with lecturing, Dave has done business consultancy.
Amanda Broderick is Lecturer in Marketing and Director of the MSc Marketing Management programme at Aston University Business School. Her main research, teaching, and consultancy expertise is in International Targeted Communications.
You might also like
Not sure if anyone can help....by untuchableface
I am currently getting my masters in IMC (Integrated Marketing Communications) and I really, really want to tap into the fashion industry. I want to do fashion marketing or something of the sort. Does anyone know where I could even begin with this search? I am new to Chicago so I'm not even sure of any well-known or established fashion-oriented firms.
Cram101 Textbook Outline to accompany Advertising, Promotion, and Supplemental Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications
WVU Draws Marketing Talent for 'Integrate 2014' Conference — WBOY-TV
The conference began Friday afternoon with a presentation from the integrated marketing communications director of NASCAR, David Higdon. "Given that there's always a different way to interact with people, the fact is that we want to be much more ..
Outlines & Highlights for Bare Bones Introduction To Integrated Marketing Communication by Robyn Blakeman, ISBN: 9780742555402 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines) (Paperback) - Common
Book (Cram101 Incorporated)