Integrated Marketing Communications Kellogg
While evaluating your brand from a 360-degree point of view, you will learn how to define your “empowered” customers and develop value propositions that resonate with that precise audience. The faculty balance theory with real-world application in discussions on cultural shifts, communication trends, customer habits, new marketing metrics and more.Upcoming Sessions (Fee includes lodging and most meals)
|Session Date||Cost||November 9-13, 2014||$7, 900||May 11-15, 2015||November 9-13, 2015|
- "It was indeed an excellent opportunity to build skills in strategically identifying the most valuable customer/target and designing solutions and communications to address the comprehensive customer contacts rather than just traditional advertising."
- Director of Worldwide Learning and Development, Pfizer
- "Finally, a program that quantifies the value of marketing to my business."
- Assistant VP of Marketing, Wheels, Inc.
- "Not a traditional marketing communications program. Great for the person who thinks holistically about their organization and works cross-functionally."
- Director of CRM Initiatives, LexisNexis
You might also like
I am a college student who will considerby -potential-freelancing
As a possibility in my future. I just need to be prepared and by no means am I a pro with years of industry experience. Should I choose marketing or public relations/communications as a freelance profession?
The situation is that I'm studying corporate communications, mainly PR. Because I am going to graduate Spring 2011, I have to pick my next classes carefully. After filling in my requirements schedule I found that I will only have one extra important class to take and my choices are:
1. Public Relations Writing - press releases, written material, speeches
Integrated communication offers competitive edge. (includes related articles): An article from: Bank Marketing
Book (Bank Marketing Assn.)
WVU Draws Marketing Talent for 'Integrate 2014' Conference — WBOY-TV
The conference began Friday afternoon with a presentation from the integrated marketing communications director of NASCAR, David Higdon. "Given that there's always a different way to interact with people, the fact is that we want to be much more ..
Charting a course with strategic marketing. (bank marketing)(includes related article on multi-branding in the financial services industry)(Cover Story): An article from: Bank Marketing
Book (Bank Marketing Assn.)
Integrating planned giving. (includes related article on an integrated program): An article from: Fund Raising Management
Book (Hoke Communications, Inc.)
EasyN FS-613A-M136 Wireless WiFi Pan/Tilt IP Camera Two-Way Audio, Email FTP Motion Alert, Remote Mobile View, DDNS, UPNP, 64 Channel Software, Windows & Mac Compatible
PC Accessory (EasyN USA)
Nady 151VRHT Professional Wireless Handheld Microphone Systems For Camcorders
Musical Instruments (Nady Systems. Inc.)