Integrated Marketing Communications Jobs Chicago
Support organic and new business growth by being a key member of the team responsible to sell in external, client-facing professional development initiatives. Assist and assume a leadership role in the design, development and delivery of professional development programs in the area of integrated marketing communication for LBW clients.
Ideally, this person has both line experience as an account manager or planner in a marketing communication / agency and has experience leading the design, development and delivery of professional development programs.
This position resides within LBW People & Culture team based in Chicago, IL, USA with travel proportionate to agency and client requirements.
Design / Develop / Deliver/ Evaluate IMC Training Programs
- Partner with internal and/or external subject matter experts to design, develop and/or deliver learning programs to address the unique needs of the advertising environment
- Design and integrate courses into a comprehensive curriculum; ensure each course can be modularized and marketed to different agency and/or client geographic locations and/or employee groups as needed
- Select and implement appropriate instructional methods (i.e; instructor-led, e-learning, webcasts, blended learning, on-the-job, etc.)
- Lead all phases of instructional system design including analyzing, designing, developing, maintaining and evaluating professional development / learning solutions.
- Design instructional materials and course content, including but not limited to learning objectives, design document, faciliator guides, participant guides, job aids, administrative instructions, train-the-trainer, and evaluation criteria in accordance with established learning standards and methodologies
- Work with agency creative resources to ensure engaging and creative deliverables while still maintaining instructional integrity.
- Engage and interact with learners and key stakeholders to test and validate instructional design and development
You might also like
I am a college student who will considerby -potential-freelancing
As a possibility in my future. I just need to be prepared and by no means am I a pro with years of industry experience. Should I choose marketing or public relations/communications as a freelance profession?
The situation is that I'm studying corporate communications, mainly PR. Because I am going to graduate Spring 2011, I have to pick my next classes carefully. After filling in my requirements schedule I found that I will only have one extra important class to take and my choices are:
1. Public Relations Writing - press releases, written material, speeches
Integrated communication offers competitive edge. (includes related articles): An article from: Bank Marketing
Book (Bank Marketing Assn.)
WVU Draws Marketing Talent for 'Integrate 2014' Conference — WBOY-TV
The conference began Friday afternoon with a presentation from the integrated marketing communications director of NASCAR, David Higdon. "Given that there's always a different way to interact with people, the fact is that we want to be much more ..
Charting a course with strategic marketing. (bank marketing)(includes related article on multi-branding in the financial services industry)(Cover Story): An article from: Bank Marketing
Book (Bank Marketing Assn.)
Integrating planned giving. (includes related article on an integrated program): An article from: Fund Raising Management
Book (Hoke Communications, Inc.)
EasyN FS-613A-M136 Wireless WiFi Pan/Tilt IP Camera Two-Way Audio, Email FTP Motion Alert, Remote Mobile View, DDNS, UPNP, 64 Channel Software, Windows & Mac Compatible
PC Accessory (EasyN USA)
Nady 151VRHT Professional Wireless Handheld Microphone Systems For Camcorders
Musical Instruments (Nady Systems. Inc.)