Integrated Marketing Communications Graduate Program
1. An Application. Apply online by clicking the “Apply” button on the Office of Graduate Studies web site.
2. A non-refundable Application Fee payable online to the University of Kansas, $55 (domestic, degree-seeking)/$30 (domestic non-degree-seeking).
3. Three Letters of Reference from persons familiar with your abilities. When you apply online you will be asked to submit the name and email address of your references. They will then be contacted via email with a web link to complete an online questionnaire and information on how to upload a recommendation letter. Please make sure your references meet the following criteria:
- It is preferred that no two letters are from people at the same company.
- At least one reference must be an academic reference if you have been out of school less than 5 years
- At least one reference should be from a current or former supervisor.
4. A Current Resume. Upload to your online application where indicated.
5. Three samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience. You may have to scan these into one document and upload into the “Writing Sample” or “Other” spot on the online application.
1. Graduate Records Examination (GRE) Scores. If you have already taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), you can request that we substitute those scores for the GRE. The GRE (or GMAT) must have been taken within the last five years. More information. The GRE code for KU is 6871 and the Major Code is 4503.
2. Official Transcripts of all college and university work. You will be required to upload an unofficial copy of the transcript showing your undergraduate degree on your online application. If you don’t have one, upload a receipt showing you have ordered an official copy from the institution, which they may mail or email to the physical or email address above. If you received your undergraduate degree from KU, you may order your transcript online from the Registrar’s Office.
You might also like
Marcom Mgr Position Specificationby hdhnterpaul
This should give you a general idea of what the job is about.
I assume you have Mktng/Branding, eCommerce and Ad Agency expererience?
Resp for the development, implementation and management of Brand X's Branding and Marketing communications
...will work closely and support a wide range of Internal/External clients including Sr Mktng Mgmt and the Exec Mgmt Team.
Will manage our creative agency and key external vendors.
Creating, developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics to successfully position the Brand X brand in its marketplace/niche
WVU Draws Marketing Talent for 'Integrate 2014' Conference — WBOY-TV
The conference began Friday afternoon with a presentation from the integrated marketing communications director of NASCAR, David Higdon. "Given that there's always a different way to interact with people, the fact is that we want to be much more ..