Integrated Marketing Communications evolution
IMW has been delivering integrated marketing results to the bottom line for our clients for over 20 years. And as integrated marketing communications (IMC) has evolved, so have we. Adding new staff (see the latest addition below) and new approaches, as well.
Integration has become an essential concept in marketing because technological advances have changed the landscape in which customers interact with brands and products. Marketing theory that was established during a time when newspapers reigned supreme and television consisted of three channels has been overtaken by the complexities of a real-time, multi-platform, multi-directional media landscape.
Recognizing this, over the last few years we have continually expanded our scope to include the following and suggest that you assess your efforts to see if you have done the same:
- Big Data: Using integrated marketing information that provides us with better customer profiling, matching services and client needs to be more efficient and more effective with the marketing spend.
- Website as an engine of conversion: Building and maintaining websites that leverage consumer behavior and convert that behavior into visits and prospects for business is important for both B2B and B2C businesses. We understand how to provide the right content and functionality that customers expect across the devices they use most with bottom line results in focus. Understanding search engine marketing, website usability, social media and digital media planning allows us to help your business be more effective in your digital marketing results.
- Integrated media buying: Using the latest media buying platforms to get you in front of the right customer at the right time and retargeting them to increase results.
- Relationship management: Using CRM and Social Media to build relations with your customers extends the brand’s value brand and delivers increased loyalty and incremental results to the bottom line.
- Integrated promotions: Promotions deliver better...
You might also like
Marcom Mgr Position Specificationby hdhnterpaul
This should give you a general idea of what the job is about.
I assume you have Mktng/Branding, eCommerce and Ad Agency expererience?
Resp for the development, implementation and management of Brand X's Branding and Marketing communications
...will work closely and support a wide range of Internal/External clients including Sr Mktng Mgmt and the Exec Mgmt Team.
Will manage our creative agency and key external vendors.
Creating, developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics to successfully position the Brand X brand in its marketplace/niche
WVU Draws Marketing Talent for 'Integrate 2014' Conference — WBOY-TV
The conference began Friday afternoon with a presentation from the integrated marketing communications director of NASCAR, David Higdon. "Given that there's always a different way to interact with people, the fact is that we want to be much more ..