Integrated Marketing Communications Certificate
Marketers are always looking for the best ways to approach their audience. With the abundance of channels that have emerged over the past decade with which to deliver content, marketers must be strategic in developing a plan that uses the appropriate avenues for each unique audience.
Successful integrated marketing communications combines a number of various tools and media platforms, including email blasts and e-newsletters, social media, mobile technologies, online advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and customer relationship management (CRM), among others. The PR Certificate course, “Integrated Marketing Communications, ” will help you evaluate appropriate channels for your marketing communications efforts.
Developing a Solution
Marketers should keep the following fundamentals in mind when developing an integrated marketing solution:
- Know your audience and what they prefer. How do people want to get their communications? Ask during the initial opt-in process. You’ll save a lot of wasted time and effort, and are likely to receive a much greater response.
- Prepare a plan. Skipping the plan and hopping to an execution may save time at the beginning, but may leave you with unfulfilled expectations. Make sure your plan allows for follow-ups and quick readjustments.
- Be consistent with your messages and branding. Tone may vary depending on the channel but the impression should be the same.
- Relevance goes a long way. Does your audience feel connected to you by way of personalized communications? Invest in the technology if need be to get up to snuff.
- Measure your results. You won’t know where you are headed until you have a good handle on what you have already done. Always look at the data to look for trends, successes and failures. Then adjust your strategy accordingly.
Course Offering: Integrated Marketing Communication
You might also like
Need input on updated resume. Thanks in advanceby job-seeker07
I am an experienced, highly motivated, professional skilled in Operations Management, Cash Flow Management, Marketing, Business Planning and Customer Service. I have a track record of improving businesses by increasing productivity, growth capability and dramatically improving revenues.
Effective management style with outstanding communication skills.
Highly analytical and organized with a natural passion for problem solving
Positive, optimistic, detail orientated who excels under pressure and meets deadlines.
Building strong relation with clients, business partners, and work colleagues
ELO 15IN VUPOINT TOUCHCOMPUTER TERM REV B LCD PCAP RES USB W7P Point of Sale Hardware
Home Improvement (ELO)
Jacqueline Zeledon: A People on the Move spotlight — Milwaukee Business Journal
Education:“I'm a Big 10 graduate. I earned a bachelor of arts degree in communications at Purdue University and a master of science degree in integrated marketing communications from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.”.
Wedding: Kendra Vailes & Ben Aigamaua — Jackson Sun
He will receive his Master's of Science degree in Integrated Marketing Communications in May of 2015 from the University of Mississippi. He is currently working as a graduate assistant coach for offensive line at the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
T24 IP Video Door Station (indoor/outdoor, 3 mega hemispheric camera, includes 11mm lens)
Honeywell 6000LU1-GS111SE1 DOLPHIN 6000 BT CAM SCAN BSM GPS
Tp-link Tl-r860 8-port Cable/dsl Router - 9 Ports - Rohs Compliance
Receiver or Amplifier (TP-LINK)
Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4