Explain Integrated Marketing communication process
The M.S. IMC program will be conducted exclusively online. Twelve rigorous three-credit courses will be required, culminating with a capstone experience in which students prepare a cohesive IMC plan for a real-world client.
Goal and Objectives
- Develop a foundation amongst students for identifying stakeholders; learning the strengths, weaknesses and applications of each communications vehicle; and for competency in preparing cohesive IMC plans.
- Achieve an understanding of the primary role of IMC as the key to building brand image and brand equity.
- Prepare graduates of the IMC program to be able to:
Identify all stakeholders as an early step in the IMC process;
- Identify the situations when each functional area of IMC can be effectively utilized;
- Discuss various factors in the global environment and how they influence IMC decisions;
- Explain how brand equity is built, measured and managed;
- Identify the factors that shape consumer decision making;
- Plan IMC message communications strategies;
- Explain the meaning of developing the same message across different vehicles;
- Demonstrate how marketing objectives are translated into effective media strategies;
- Explain how the Internet and other new media vehicles can be used to build customer relationships;
- Discuss the roles of direct marketing in acquiring and retaining customers and building loyalty;
- Explain how to measure the results of a direct marketing campaign;
- Discuss how to use research for creative development and measuring the impact of the brand communications programs;
- Explain the applications of sales promotion to build traffic, launch new products and build brands;
- Identify the ethical and regulatory issues surrounding IMC;
- Develop evaluative standards to determine success/failure of any given IMC campaign;
- Develop a comprehensive and viable IMC plan for a real-world profit or nonprofit organization.
- Be research-oriented and gain respect for developing knowledge in this discipline.
- Reinforce the theme of developing innovative, applied and global programs.
Admission to the IMC program is selective and highly competitive.
Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience, (not including internships), and at least a 2.75 cumulative undergraduate GPA. In addition, applicants’ writing ability will be assessed via the response to the IMC essay question.
You might also like
Peoples Bark News Berkeleyby johnvance
Inkworks Press has created 2 windowsigns ----
'Justice, not Vengeance/Let us not become the evil that we deplore' and 'Hate Free Community/Stop Racist Attacks.'
We've also made flyers of Barbara Lee's speech before congress on 9/14 under the headline 'Barbara Lee Speaks for Me, and Millions More'.
These materials are available at Inkworks now, 2827 7th Street, Berkeley. We request a donation if possible to defray expenses and to print more, but it's not necessary. Our purpose is to get them into
circulation. We will reprint bulk orders at cost.
You will find the links to these flyers on the website below (in
jpeg and pdf format).
Take care, and be safe,
the Inkworks Collective
2827 Seventh Street
Berkeley CA 94710
Jacqueline Zeledon: A People on the Move spotlight — Milwaukee Business Journal
Education:“I'm a Big 10 graduate. I earned a bachelor of arts degree in communications at Purdue University and a master of science degree in integrated marketing communications from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.”.
Wedding: Kendra Vailes & Ben Aigamaua — Jackson Sun
He will receive his Master's of Science degree in Integrated Marketing Communications in May of 2015 from the University of Mississippi. He is currently working as a graduate assistant coach for offensive line at the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
typical example of integrated marketing communication(Chinese Edition)
Book (Zhejiang University Press)