Marketing Communications Specialist Resume
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Responsible for conceiving and writing print ads, brochures, online surveys, e-blasts and other marketing communications pieces as well as developing new product launch campaigns using both print and the web.
- Created and designed special promotional offers.
- Organized and executed trade shows across the country, including working with show organizers to secure the best booth location, plus booth design, setting up utilities and shipping exhibit displays.
- Worked with outside vendors for printing and other promotional services.
- Created expert PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings and trade shows.
- Ensured Pall's brand integrity and trademarks were correctly represented and promoted.
- Supported the lab, diagnostics and European marketing managers in all aspects of promotions, both internally and externally.
Eaton, Filtration Division, Portage, Michigan (05/06 - 08/10)
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Responsible for creating the annual marketing plan and budget allocation of more than $500, 000. This included selecting advertising in trade journals, direct mail, flash demos, promotional items and printing expenses.
- I wrote and designed all print ads, brochures, online surveys and other marketing communications pieces as well as orchestrated new product launch campaigns and managed marketing temp employees.
- Created marketing materials for our sister company IPD, which specializes in plastic extrusion.
- Created and designed special promotional offers to increase sales on specific merchandise. Organized and executed trade shows across the country, including working with show organizers to secure the best booth location, plus booth design, setting up utilities, shipping exhibit displays, managing booth staff and maintaining demo units.
- Created expert PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings, the lobby kiosk and trade shows.
- Responded to the needs of the sales force and worked with outside suppliers.
- Ensured Eaton's brand integrity from packaging and business cards to technical drawings and web design.
EPI Printers, Inc., Battle Creek, Michigan (04/05 - 05/06)
Sales and Marketing Associate
- Wrote Requests For Proposals to pitch new business and provided marketing materials to the sales force. Worked with our contracted advertising agency in the production of promotional materials.
- Created PowerPoint presentations.
- Created graphic designs using InDesign and Photoshop software.
- Organized trade shows and researched new business prospects.
- Wrote business letters and designed annual reports for business managers.
- Provided copy writing and graphical design services to the executive staff.
Eagle Ottawa, LLC, Rochester Hills, Michigan (11/03 - 09/04)
Marketing and Design Associate
- Created/managed all corporate, marketing, advertising and public relations communications for the largest automotive leather supplier in the world.
- Projects included the corporate newsletter, the corporate video and employee branding materials - all translated into five languages.
- Developed this billion dollar company's global intranet and contracted advertising agencies to develop print advertising and collateral marketing materials to promote corporate and product branding initiatives.
- Worked with the marketing team to create new product brands/launches and provide statistical analysis of J.D. Power and Associates data.
Campbell-Ewald Advertising Agency, Warren, Michigan (07/00 - 10/03)
- Created and wrote direct mail pieces and online communications for General Motors, Continental Airlines, Pearle Vision, GMAC Bank, U.S. Navy, the U.S. Postal Service and Six Continents hotels and resorts.
- Wrote employee and customer newsletters, Power Point presentations and speeches, web articles, new business proposals.
- Worked closely with account representatives, art directors and clients.
- Presented creative work and new business pitches to clients.
The Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan (05/99 - 07/00)
Creative Services Copywriter
- Developed creative copy writing in a variety of business-to-business marketing pieces that included: print ads, brochures, product launch pieces, catalogs, one-sheets, letters and other marketing aids.
- Worked closely with graphic artists, marketing representatives and editors.
- Delivered promotional materials on electronic products that were geared toward the public and academic markets.
Michigan Renaissance Festival, Holly, Michigan (04/97 - 05/99)
Public Relations Director
- Arranged and executed all media interviews and acted as the official spokesperson for the Michigan Renaissance Festival, which draws a quarter of a million guests every year and features seven themed weekends.
- Wrote promotional material, worked with the media, negotiated trade advertising, contacted sponsors and wrote sponsorship packages.
- Managed special events, a seasonal staff of marketing/event employees, and the development and maintenance of the festival's talent booking company.
You might also like
Rest of the resumeby L_G
Tidewater Communications, Inc. WAFX and WNOR FM
Marketing and Promotions Director
§ Managing, training and educating an efficient full-time and part-time/intern staff within the department.
§ Creating marketing plans and sales proposals to assist with deal closings.
§ Attending sales calls with Account Executives to provide information on promotional portions of advertising contracts.
The Daily Press, Inc. 10/05 3/07
§ Negotiating all trade, sponsorships and event participation for the Daily Press and Tribune affiliates including Cars
Facebook Inc. (FB), Twitter Inc. (TWTR), Pinterest & Others: The Rise Of .. — Tech Insider
In the show, 'Taking Stock' on BloomBerg TV, anchor Pimm Fox shared an interview with David Sable, the Global CEO of Y&R, a global marketing communications company, with 'Market Makers' anchor Stephanie Ruhle, at the Cannes Creativity Conference.
HH Global awarded $50m HSBC contract — printweek.com
This is an opportunity for an experienced print Estimator to make a personal contribution to the growth of APS Group, an international marketing communications company. Attractive salary plus excellent benefits, Cheadle, Cheshire. More jobs ▷. Jobs. News.