Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will manage the tactical execution of marketing communications projects with emphasis in the North American region:
• Supports the Strategic Marketing manager and partners with product marketing teams to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects, including: sales tools, marketing collateral, advertisements, tradeshow booths, websites, and training materials.
• Act as liaison between product management, sales, marketing, and the creative design team.
• Effectively coordinate the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the creative design team.
• Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials.
• Coordinate marketing communications projects:
• Partner with product marketing managers to gather project needs and specifications.
• Brief the Creative Services team in design, copy, image, and content needs in the development of sales tools, collateral, advertisements, tradeshow booth graphics, events, websites, and other promotional activities.
• Coordinate the adaptation and translation of marketing materials for use outside the USA, collaborating with external translation agencies and relevant international marketing stakeholders.
• Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, congresses, key opinion leader advisory meetings, and investigator meetings.
• Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all projects.
• Route materials for review and approval by regulatory and legal stakeholders in online document control system.
• Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules, and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner
You might also like
Another good antedote.....by bath_scentsations
I saw this contract job for a Marketing Communications Coordinator position with Adobe Software in San Jose. I thought this would be great because I could take the train instead of driving. Another thing that was good about it, the position could be renewed each quarter which means I could be working while looking for a job. Plus I could get experience working at a software company. I got the called from the agency and did the initial phone screen and the person said that she would know in a week when the contact person would start conducting interviews. It sounded like I did well enough that they were going to submit my resume, etc
1000 Deluxe 3D Powerpoint Templates, Slides and Charts - Modern Presentations for Business, Companies, Communication, Marketing, Manager, Salesman, Sales, Toastmasters, Entrepreneurs, Consultants, CEOs, Teams, Speakers Etc. - Real product no Download-Link
Software (1000slides Media - www.memoryimpact.com - Samuel Cremer)
Facebook Inc. (FB), Twitter Inc. (TWTR), Pinterest & Others: The Rise Of .. — Tech Insider
In the show, 'Taking Stock' on BloomBerg TV, anchor Pimm Fox shared an interview with David Sable, the Global CEO of Y&R, a global marketing communications company, with 'Market Makers' anchor Stephanie Ruhle, at the Cannes Creativity Conference.
HH Global awarded $50m HSBC contract — printweek.com
This is an opportunity for an experienced print Estimator to make a personal contribution to the growth of APS Group, an international marketing communications company. Attractive salary plus excellent benefits, Cheadle, Cheshire. More jobs ▷. Jobs. News.
Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications
Book (Cengage Learning)
Naztech 11995 Gladiator Case/Cover XL for All Apple iPhones and All Smartphones - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Patrol Black
Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective
The Connected Company
eBooks (O'Reilly Media)