Masters in Marketing Communications
Marketing communications is a creative and exciting area within the fast-changing global media environment. This popular course combines marketing strategy and the powerful tools of integrated marketing communications to support your entry into, or progress in,
a marketing career. The programme provides a framework for the study of marketing communications as a key business management discipline. It is specifically designed for students wishing to expand their knowledge and expertise relating to the theory and practice of integrated marketing communications.
What is distinctive about the MA Marketing Communications?
- Great combination of practice and theory – the course is delivered by professionals and full-time academics with industry experience
- Includes weekend session within the UAE where students experience first-hand the decision-making process taken by marketing directors; all hotel costs are included in the fees
- A regular programme of guest lectures by prominent speakers on key issues in business and marketing
- Skills can be applied to a wide variety of topics including product/service marketing, public relations, political marketing, social and health promotions
- Our multi-cultural student body, works in a range of industries, bringing unique business perspectives to the classroom
- Students undertake a project-based dissertation module, where taught skills are applied to develop a marketing communications strategy or an entrepreneurial business plan for a real-life company
- Based in Dubai, the world’s truly international and dynamic city. We are conveniently located in Knowledge Village next to the region’s media epicentre – the Dubai Media City
What can you do with the MA Marketing Communications degree?
Our MA Marketing Communications course prepares graduates for a wide range of marketing careers in product and service organisations, in public, private and not-for-profit sectors, usually commanding good salaries. Our graduates pursue careers in all aspects of marketing including marketing research, product development, brand management, integrated marketing communications and retailing.
Successful students have been able to enter into or alternatively seek advancement and promotion in different types of organisations including Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Companies, Market Research Companies, Retail Stores, Radio/TV Broadcasters, Consulting Organisations, Publishing Groups, Banks and Insurance Corporations, Film Companies, Magazines and Newspapers, and Educational Institutions.
You might also like
Topic for research paper for Public Admin. classby Pinskies
I am a student in the Masters of Public Administration program at George Mason University. One of my assignments for my summer class is to write a research paper on a topic that deals with any facet of the community, marketing and/or public relations within or relative to nonprofits. The paper must be 30 pages long and include 7 scholarly resources, such as journals, periodicals, or textbooks (not Web-based sources). I have to submit my topic by this Friday and begin my research this weekend to have the paper completed by July 22.
In a nutshell, the class readings focus on marketing concepts and communications issues of a nonprofit organization as they apply to the identification of its market, its ability to formulate a public image and reputation, and its capability to raise money and retain membership or volunteers
Digital Marketing Manager — Emirates 24/7
Head of the overall Digital Marketing and Communications department. 15. Develop and deliver digital marketing strategies for all clients 16.
Shaker Heights approves new $120000 contract with LiefKarson Public Relations — The Plain Dealer
The city has two full-time and two part-time employees in its marketing and communications department. Blank, the department's director, earns $90,000 a year, and administrative assistant Kim Golem earns more than $48,000 in full-time roles.