Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage drive calendars and all related tasks for marketing campaign planning and execution, to be executed via email, social and/or digital placement. Note: multiple campaigns to be in the planning stages and/or live concurrently.
- Advance campaign strategies and development, though creative and copy input, prospecting / sourcing lead lists, research on campaign placement opportunities and lead handoffs to inside / outside sales.
- Develop infrastructure and document process for email campaign execution across multiple audiences (leads, existing customer growth, existing customer communication). Build and maintain multiple databases.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress and results to audiences that span many levels and departments; Incorporate lessons learned for future campaign improvements. Utilize Social Media tracking and analytic tools.
- Cross-functional marketing support and active participation in departmental initiatives
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution required in Business, Marketing, Communication, Transportation, or related major field of study
- 3 or more years of experience required in Marketing Communications, Advertising/PR/Agency, Digital Media, Journalism, Transportation, Marketing, and/or Indirect Marketing
- Excellent written, oral, and editorial communication skills required.
In addition to the above, the following are preferred:
- Masters degree from an accredited institution required in Business, Marketing, Communications/Media, Transportation or related field of study.
- 1 or more years of experience required in Marketing Communications, Advertising/PR/Agency, Digital Media, Journalism, Transportation Marketing, and/or Indirect Marketing.
- Marketing experience, email campaign development, vendor management
- Transportation industry experience and/or digital marketing experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Marketing, business acumen, leadership, and communication skills, with sound time management and attention-to-detail
- Comfort interacting across functions and levels of the organization and external partners of the organization; presence and poise in dealing with executives
- Adept at research and ability to understand the customer's (internal or external) perspective
- Ability to influence stakeholders without direct authority
- Ability to think strategically, while managing multiple concurrent tactical efforts
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships with individuals at multiple levels internally and externally
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency- has the propensity to be a self-starter and work independently
- Versed in digital media and marketing tactics
- Creative and innovative mindset; entrepreneurial and bias towards driving growth
The CSX Competency Framework is the foundation of our Talent Strategy and is what drives CSX performance. CSX accordingly selects and develops talent based on each of the following competencies: analyze issues and make effective decisions, advance the business, engage, coach, and build a diverse workforce, build partnerships, improve service quality and processes, execute effectively, demonstrate personal leadership, and demonstrate functional and technical agility.
Job Requirements:Safety Commitment:
Safety is a way of life at CSX, encompassing every aspect of company operations. Guided by a policy of ensuring the safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve, CSX works relentlessly to prevent accidents and injuries. Not only is it the right thing to do, but when a company puts safety first, everyone benefits: the employees and their families, the customers, and the communities.
You might also like
Can you please review my Resume (again)?by kosluvr
To utilize and further advance my understanding and application of marketing research with my analytical, writing, and technical abilities.
Productive team member with superior verbal communications and customer service skills. Competent in analysis, diagnosis, solution discovery and implementation. Interests are far and wide with concentration in Automotive, Wireless, and IT Industries.
J.D. Power and Associates/McGraw-Hill Companies
Automotive Analyst/Consultant. Orange, CA October 2004 April 2005
Assisted in projects that were awarded to the Automotive Retail Practice Group and were executed in a manner
that exceeds client expectations
International TV dominated NATPE; domestic topics heated it up. (National Assn of Television Program Executives): An article from: Video Age International
Book (TV Trade Media, Inc.)
NSFRE advanced certification program is under way! (National Society of Fund Raising Executives): An article from: Fund Raising Management
Book (Hoke Communications, Inc.)